At Transtex, we live in a fast paced environment where new challenges and opportunities arise at every turn. For this reason, we make it our purpose to find passionate and talented individuals to join our team. Innovation, teamwork, and integrity are crucial values that we live by, and we encourage growth and communication in all facets of our work. If you believe that you share the same passion and drive as the Transtex family, then we encourage you to apply!
Supply Chain & Production Manager (Montreal Based)E-SMART Control Inc. develops and manufactures innovative software solutions that offer fleets the capacity to significantly improve vehicle safety and reduce fuel consumption. Headquartered in Montreal and operating in the United States, Canada and Mexico, E-SMART Control Inc. is helping fleets set new safety standards across the board with the E-SMART Speed and Fuel Management solution, its innovative Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS). E-SMART offers four active features: Intelligent Speed Adaptation (ISA), Geofencing, Anti-Theft, and Load Based Power Management (LBPM). Unlike telematics systems that typically record data and supply assistance after an incident, E-SMART provides active solutions:
- Intelligent Speed Adaptation (ISA): E-SMART’s IoT infrastructure uses real-time, highly accurate GPS technology in both offline and live maps to actively manage a vehicle’s maximum speed ensuring it does not exceed the posted speed limit.
- Geofencing: E-SMART’s Geofencing feature allows fleets to create virtual geographic boundaries, enabling the software to trigger a response when a connected vehicle enters or leaves a particular area. Fleets can geofence high-risk locations like low clearance bridge and customer loading docks.
- Anti-Theft: E-SMART’s anti-theft capabilities increase security for customers thanks to its GPS technology. Its custom software can immobilize a vehicle in case of theft or emergency.
- Load Based Power Management: By leveraging information from the air sensors on a vehicle, E-SMART manages the power available to a driver based on the weight being hauled, effectively eliminating fuel waste.
With the increased interest and adoption of its cutting-edge technology, E-SMART Control Inc. has an opening for a Supply Chain & Production Manager for its Head Office.
E-SMART Control Inc. is a dynamic and growing company with an ambitious and passionate team. We live in a fast-paced environment where new challenges and opportunities arise at every turn. For this reason, we make it our purpose to find driven individuals to join our team. Innovation, teamwork, and integrity are crucial values that we live by, and we encourage growth and communication in all facets of our work. If you believe that you share the same passion as the E-SMART family, then we encourage you to apply!
For more information, please visit http://www.transtex-llc.com/
The Supply Chain & Production Manager is responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring E-SMART Control Inc.’s overall supply chain strategy and production process to maximize efficiency and productivity. The ideal candidate must be a hands-on manager with proven leadership skills, a problem-solving mindset and a proven ability to make sound business decisions that encourage corporate growth.
- Competitive base salary
- Health insurance package
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- Years of service recognition
- Free parking
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the Supply Chain (purchasing, qualification, supplier relationships);
- Process and execute work orders from reception to shipping;
- Supervise, train and evaluate the production team all while providing constructive feedback;
- Collaborate with the Engineering Department and the Sales Team;
- Identify, measure and track Supply Chain KPIs;
- Significantly contribute to make-or-buy decisions;
- Identify process bottlenecks and implement solutions in a timely manner;
- Develop and successfully implement solutions for process improvements;
- Collaborate with the Finance and Engineering Departments to identify quality vendors and distributors;
- Manage inventory and product costs.
Tasks to be completed:
- Implement quality control procedures during all stages of production;
- Support the Engineering Department with the testing and evaluation of new products and product components;
- Ensure that production follows the appropriate assembly and quality procedures;
- Qualify new suppliers;
- Assist with product manufacturing and review;
- Assist with the construction and testing of new prototypes;
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment;
- Inspect equipment and return merchandise.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related field;
- 2-5 years of related experience as a Supply Chain Manager or Production Manager;
- Experience in the Technology Industry (is a plus);
- Experience with Supply Chain Management Software;
- Great ability to learn and adapt to new software;
- Sense of ownership and pride in their performance and its impact on the company’s success;
- Effective decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Critical thinker and team player;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent supervision and time-management skills.
Please submit resume to Mrs. Melissa Beepat, at [email protected]
We sincerely thank each applicant for their interest in our company. Be assured that we will pay the closest attention to your application.