At Transtex, we live in a fast paced environment where new challenges and opportunities arise at every turn. For this reason, we make it our purpose to find passionate and talented individuals to join our team. Innovation, teamwork, and integrity are crucial values that we live by, and we encourage growth and communication in all facets of our work. If you believe that you share the same passion and drive as the Transtex family, then we encourage you to apply!
Technical Sales Manager (US BASED)TRANSTEX develops and manufactures solutions that offer the capacity to significantly reduce fuel consumption and improve vehicle safety. Headquartered in Montreal and operating in the United States, Canada and Mexico, TRANSTEX has been serving the commercial transportation industry for over twenty years. TRANSTEX delivers innovative hardware and software through the E-SMART Speed and Fuel Management solution; an intelligent system that offers fleets two unique features: Active Speed Management and Load Based Power Management. Unlike telematics systems that typically record data and supply assistance after an incident, E-SMART provides active solutions:
- Speed Management: E-SMART’s IoT infrastructure uses real-time, highly accurate GPS technology in both offline and live maps to actively manage a vehicle’s maximum speed ensuring it does not exceed the posted speed limit.
- Load Based Power Management: By leveraging information from the air sensors on a vehicle, E-SMART manages the power available to a driver based on the weight being hauled. By controlling the allocated power, fuel waste is effectively eliminated.
With the increased adoption of the technology and the expansion of the E-SMART division, TRANSTEX has an opening for a Technical Sales Manager to cover the United States.
TRANSTEX is a dynamic and growing company with an ambitious and passionate team. We live in a fast-paced environment where new challenges and opportunities arise at every turn. For this reason, we make it our purpose to find driven individuals to join our team. Innovation, teamwork, and integrity are crucial values that we live by, and we encourage growth and communication in all facets of our work. If you believe that you share the same passion as the TRANSTEX family, then we encourage you to apply!
- Competitive base salary
- Commissions paid monthly
- Expense account (home office based)
- Health insurance package
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick says
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop account penetration strategies, close sales and work with Regional Sales Directors to train current and potential customers, develop presentations and secure and maintain business relationships;
- Be the Technical E-SMART Expert; the go-to person for all product capabilities and features. Support the Sales Directors’ E-SMART efforts within their respective territories;
- Develop and manage projects based on customer needs. Ensure the pilot program’s objectives are being met and communicated;
- Maintain pipeline activity, generate and qualify leads within assigned accounts. Coordinate with Inside Sales, Marketing and Sales to qualify additional/external leads;
- Manage account and contact information through the entire sales process using CRM software;
- Lead all stages of the sales process, from pre-sales to trial management to project management of complex and large-scale deployments;
- Act as program manager to capture and provide executive level dashboard reporting on trial statuses, key performance indicators and operational measures;
- Develop and deliver professional and effective presentations, program reviews and product training to all levels within the customer organization, including executives and key decision makers;
- Be the voice of the customer within E-SMART and work with internal teams on customer needs, additional features and solving any issues that arise.
Qualifications and Skills:
- IoT sales experience in a business-to-business environment with proven record of success in technical product sales within the transportation industry.
- 10 years of related experience;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, mainly Excel;
- Knowledge of communication/support software such as Go To Meeting, Team Viewer, Zoom, Slack, etc.;
- Experience with CRM MS Dynamics (is a plus);
- Great ability to learn and adapt to new software;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Negotiation, organization, and time management skills;
- Competitive, motivated and a self-starter;
- Willing to travel (overnight) on a weekly basis to meet with customers across the United States.