At Transtex, we live in a fast paced environment where new challenges and opportunities arise at every turn. For this reason, we make it our purpose to find passionate and talented individuals to join our team. Innovation, teamwork, and integrity are crucial values that we live by, and we encourage growth and communication in all facets of our work. If you believe that you share the same passion and drive as the Transtex family, then we encourage you to apply!
Inside Sales SpecialistInside Sales Specialist
Reports: Marketing Director
Location: Montreal, QC
TRANSTEX develops and manufactures solutions that offer fleet operators the capacity to significantly reduce fuel consumption and improve vehicle safety. A pioneer manufacturer of aerodynamic solutions that lead the industry in performance, reliability, and value. TRANSTEX delivers innovative hardware and software solutions through its most recent launch of the E-SMART Speed and Fuel Management system that improves the customers’ bottom line. Operating in the USA, Canada, and Mexico, TRANSTEX has been serving the industry in North America for over ten years and its Head Office is based in Montreal, QC.
Inside Sales Specialist Role:
TRANSTEX is expanding and has an opening for an Inside Sales Specialist at our Montreal location based in Ville St-Laurent, QC. The ideal Inside Sales Specialist should have a minimum of 2 years of Inside Sales or Business Development experience in the B2B environment with a proven track record of sales success stories, and a true passion for results by consistently performing outbound activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Inside Sales Specialist will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. We are looking for someone that is comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, and qualifying prospects.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails
- Qualify early stage opportunities and capture details in CRM
- Research and build data list of potential prospects; meet prospecting KPI’s activities and utilize the dedicated CRM system to ensure all activities, including meetings booked and notes, are all captured in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Produce well-written client-facing documentation for all opportunities pursued
- Understand customer needs and requirements by researching accounts, identifying key players and generating interest
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate Director of Sales for further development and closure
- Achieve monthly lead qualification quotas
- Maintain up-to-date contact information in CRM
- Inside Sales and/or Business Development Preferred with a proven track record in a similar role, ideally in a technology environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field, DEC or equivalency completed
- Self-starter and fast learner who can adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills- English (Essential), French (Asset)
- Experience with American clientele (Asset)
- Proficient with Microsoft Dynamics CRM or related CRM (Essential)
- Experience working with LinkedIn Sales Navigator (Asset)
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills – Teamwork oriented
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Motivated and determined
- Competitive Base Salary and Bonus Structure
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Personal Days